Sign in to follow this  
737_800

Some botton on the saitek does not work since Ezdok is installed

Hi,

for some a reason some of my Saitak Yoke botton does not work at all. There is a random time, when it works but it is random. So for instance I declared in EzDok catagorys but I am not able to use this bottons. My Throttle the same: thrust lever works, speedbrake and flaps does not. On my yoke PPT botton for FsInn does not work as well.

Is there any solution for that?

Restart solved the problem :-)

If this has a USB plug, check the socket. I had some problems with an MS Sidewinder Joystick with the Gear button being random in working. This was caused by a USB socket being Worn a bit and it wasn't making good contact. I bent the sides of the socket in slightly to make a firm contact.

This is interesting. I have no problems with EzDok more, but my gear does what it wants for the last few flights. Will try another socket.