Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Garcia

NGX + PFPX

Hello guys.

First time that I used PFPX for planning my flight I was not getting a correct weight.

I saw that I should set pax weight to 79 kilos or 175 pounds but, what about baggage ?. If I leave it as a default, ZFW is 3000 kilos over what FMC shows. If I set baggage to 0 KILOS and PAX 79 kilos it works fine and If  I set PX to 69 and bagge to 10 it works fine as well, 

Could you please guys say to me how do you have setted ?

Thanks in advance

Ivan

Why so complicated. Plan your fligh with PFPX. It will give you a ZFW and how much fuel to load. Then set these two values in the NGX FMC and you're good to go!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

that is another option but:

when you select how many passengers and cargo you wnt into the FMC it is not the same ZFW than in PFPX hehehe

Are you gonna see these extra/missing PAX in FSX????!!! What counts is the ZFW. So typ it in and finished!

edit: You know that you can enter the ZFW and not only the PAX, CArgo loads individually, right?

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

What I do is : 

Enter the pax, then enter the cargo, and FMC shows me the ZFW calculated by the FMC, nothing to see with PFPX. but of course If I set ZFW manually it works

ok ok,, it works how you said

Thanksss