Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noel

Can't restore the original panel state ;o(

I'm not moving too fast on learning how to start from cold & dark and I'd like to practice other elements of flying the T7.  When I first installed (my default FSX was the QW757--before you remind me that isn't the suggested approach) the T7 all was well.  Engines running--ready for taxiing.  Unfortunately I overwrote the panel state.   I went back to read the introduction where it is mentioned it is best to have an MS default plane as the plane in the default flight.  So I've done this now, but in the FMC the default startup default panel as setup in the FMC is overriding anything that is coming from have the MS plane be the default flight.  Does anyone have a way for me to restore the original settings which worked for 15 flights or so until I made a mistake by assigning a different default panel state.  

Anyway, I know the long way is to learn the entire thing, but was hoping someone could get me back to where I want to be w/o my needing to completely uninstalled the T7 and start over being careful not to dabble w/ the panel state issue until I know a little more about what I'm doing!

Thanks in advance!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

OK, I was able to get there by following the addendum cold and dark start up guide and saved the panel state when I had it just right.  Amazing, amazing plane!