Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jordanal

Possible Data Flood - Nav Radio events when changed in FMC?

Hi all,

I've been using FlightSim Flight Keeper (FSFK) to monitor and log all my FSX flights for years.  One of the FSFK features is live 'event' logging.

I've noticed that when flying the T7, when I change either of the NAV radios in the FMC Nav/Radio page, manually entering a VOR name/ident for example, I get a ton of NAV freq changed events in my FSFK event log - guessing one event every 20 or 30 seconds!  When I use the FMC delete key to wipe any manually entered NAV ident change, the flood of Nav Freq events in my FSFK log stop, and only indicates real freq change events, when the FMC changes them automatically.

Now I understand the FSFK developer is waiting for the T7 SDK to properly monitor all the specific PMDG T7 data, but all these Nav Freq events in my event log seem like regular FSX type events.  Are all these Nav Freq events an example of a data 'event flood' - perhaps worthy of a check by the PMDG devs.? 

Reading the upcoming Hotfix list thread above, I noticed the 'Lights events flood' being fixed, which is what made me think of this observation.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!