Sign in to follow this  
FOX5I

Black screens when DX-10 is off

Hey,

Because of the problems I have that makes the DX-10 I decided not to use it, but when I turn it off and load a flight, i get a black screens and the simulator crash.
my craphic card is ADM 6800 HD,
i have the newer driver of the graphic card.
i tried to reinstall my FSX but it didn't help.

I'd like to get answers, have a pleasant weekend everyone!

Have you tried (copy/save first) deleting your fsx.cfg and restarting the sim?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hey; i tried it.

But when I reinstall it also gives me a new fsx.cfg, no?

As an ATI 6850 user i experienced the same issue. ATI DRIVER 13.9 IS THE PROBLEM. GO BACK TO 13.4

Why shouting? Because i'm very angry with AMD. I spent 3 days to find it and i was just one step before reinstall FSX.

Hey,

I searched for this version of the drivers but found .. I find only the newest version. Where can I find a specific version of this?

Sure it is, Anthony:-  middle of the page, right side in green:

akljg8k6uuepoj34g.jpg

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

As an ATI 6850 user i experienced the same issue. ATI DRIVER 13.9 IS THE PROBLEM. GO BACK TO 13.4

Why shouting? Because i'm very angry with AMD. I spent 3 days to find it and i was just one step before reinstall FSX.

Thank you! The problem was solved when I changed drivers to an older version.
It took me about two months to solve this unhappy. Thank you!

Thx for link, but the driver is not there for dl. Does this version 'solve' the DX10 spike issue on AMD cards? 

The link has 2 downloads. The first is the driver.

You mean I forgot the first link??  I am SUCH a nitwit!   :lol:

OK - this is the one!:-

fyryy47p5a97pzu4g.jpg