Sign in to follow this  
KyleKosir

PMDG Sound Problem

Hey Everyone,

So I started up my computer for the first time in 5 months. I was up north flying for the summer and when I came home I had alot of updates to be installed. Anyways I have never had an issue with FSX or PMDG at all. Starting up FSX has always been smooth and timeless. After installed all the Windows updates, and defragmenting the computer I started up FSX and got the following error:

Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a third party software program

Name: PMDG Sound Dynamic Link Library

Version; 10,0,61355,62

Company: PMDG
File: PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll

Then it says to you want to run this software and I click no, so I can run FSX and it told me to uninstall the product to not see the error again.

I was just wondering, could this be because I didn't install an update from PMDG?

Thanks
Kyle

I had problems with PMDG sounds until I downloaded Direct X from Microsoft's website. Not sure if it will work for you but you can give it a try.