Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rpowers

New computer and FSUIPC

I am finally popping for a new unit.If I copy my FSUIPC.ini over will it keep my assignments?I seem to remember one time plugging stuff in to different usb ports and the assignments were all screwed up.If not the assignments will it at least carry over the calibrations?Thanks,Ron

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There's one thing you can do which will ensure your joysticks etc. keep their settings. Pete D showed me this recently. Read the manual and look for the bit where you can assign a letter to your various joystick entries instead of the default number. That ensures they remain the same in FSX.

Sorry it's a bit vague but I don't have access to the manual.

Ray,Thanks for the reply.I did find it in the manual but not quite sure if it solves my question.I am going to post this at Pete's forum.Thanks,Ron

I am finally popping for a new unit.If I copy my FSUIPC.ini over will it keep my assignments?I seem to remember one time plugging stuff in to different usb ports and the assignments were all screwed up.If not the assignments will it at least carry over the calibrations?Thanks,Ron

Ive kept the same ini for a couple builds. Not sure if Pete changes somemething in the dll how much it would effect assignmenbts. Worth giving it a try. Please let us know what Pete says.