Searching through this forum I see that others have experienced the same issue as I am now but no definite solution was given. This didn't happen until recently.

I haven't seen this occur before, so maybe someone can help out.
I'm using FSUIPC registered version with FS9 and Saitek TQ's. One of the axis controllers has stopped working in a sense, that is, in FSUIPC it doesn't register movement throughout the entire range. It only goes from 0 when in the detent and on leaving the detent it jumps to 16383 immediately in the axis assignment values section of FSUIPC. However, the action shows full range when testing in the MS Devices section in Control Panel.

This has affected other controls on other aircraft as well. Since it displays full range in MS Device Control Panel, it would seem to be an issue with FSUIPC. Now I can delete the .ini file and rebuild it, but that would require reprogramming all of the assignments (a lot of work), unless I can copy all the assignments and paste them into the new .ini file. Is that possible?

I hope I made myself clear. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Jim D.

I believe this is a problem in the registry, you need to go to the Saitek tech support forums and find out how to fix this problem, it is a well-known issue. You may get lucky searching Google too.

Cheers, Andy.

All is well now. Support at the iFLY forum was great. Took a little while and some rebuilding of the SUIPC.ini and FS.cfg files and removing others.

Jim D.