Sign in to follow this  
Guest B1900 Mech

CH Products Control Manager

Guest enave

I have trouble using differential brakes when I use control manager. Have you experienced this?

Yes, the CH control manager is a must-have. It cured the problems I was having with the brakes and yoke levers too.KP

Guest B1900 Mech

I have had no problems.

Guest Ulf Sjodin

HelloAfter I bought the throttle quadrant I downloaded and installed the control manager. I have realisied the huge potential to program it to do what I want it to do. Unfortunately one has to be quite god in basic programming wich I am not. But after some reading I start to get an idea how this thing works.So please correct my "statements". See them as questions.1a: First one has to create a map.Save as(example:Beech Baron 58)? 1b: In this you choose wich devices you have? 1c: Then you program wich sliders and buttons to do what you want? this is the part I need most help with1d: This will be CH management device 1?2: Secondly I have to do some settings in FSUIPC?My earlier experiences of assigning axis to FSUIPC is that movements are NOT smooth.3 As last step I have to assign the axis and buttons in FS/ options/assignments?If I create a map to use for another aircraft (Boeing 737) in wich I want to have slightly different settings? Will this be Device 2 ? If I use device 2, do I then have to change settings in FSUIPC and in FS?I HAVE read the help section in the program. But because of my lack of knowledge with this, it doesn