Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

Where to get updated sidsstars file for RJAA?

Hello there,

I wonder if there is a way to obtain up to date sidsstars files for PMDG Navdata...

I was about to takeoff to RJAA but none of the stars in the FMC matched the one displayed on the charts, nor Jeppesen nor Japan AIS...are they completly wrong or very old ones...it is quite annoying when you are about to fly and notice that docs and sim does not match^^ I had the same problem on Seoul RKSI...

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Pierre Laine

I wonder if there is a way to obtain up to date sidsstars files for PMDG Navdata...

Pierre

If you update the FMC to the current cycle your charts might be out of date then. You can get current charts for hundreds of airport by fllowing the link Erich provided and then click on Desktop Charts on the right side of the page. The charts are not free but they are not expensive either.

Michael Cubine