Sign in to follow this  
barramundilure

F1 B200

Hi Everyone

I have been considering this plane for a while now but I hate how you can't access the forums for it without buying it to see the feedback from users that already have it. 

I did read some initial thoughts on it here and was aware of a few issues they had early in the piece.  They sound like they have now been patched but without access to the forums how would you really know what the story is? 

The other thing I hate, is not seeing any after market paint jobs available for it in the library.  Most of the ones that are available for the Mustang to be honest are pretty ordinary except for a couple of notable exceptions.

I am also aware of a couple other versions due out soon - should I wait for the Milviz version before deciding?

Cheers

Barra

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

There are many repaints for the F1-B200 available and a couple of active repainters in the support forum that have done several requests.

The simulation is currently on v1.3 service pack and Flight1 has been using user feedback continuously since the initial release.

Bottom line: 30 day money back guarantee, try it (but follow the download install instructions to the letter).