Sign in to follow this  
miami747

First Impression/Quick Questions.

First off, congrats to PMDG for a great product. I have only done two complete flights to far. MIA-LAX and LAX-AKL but both have been great. Love the airplane and once again PMDG has made the best addon I have ever seen.

I do have some questions though. I was happy to not have any issues on a 13 hour real time flight on LAX-AKL. FPS was good for my system so far too. That being said I feel like my PC got a bit warmer than usual which is expected. If I wanted to shut down for an hour and save the flight all I have to do is go to the FSX save flight and the 777 will automatically save my panel state under the same name?

As a general question about my PC being warm, being that the 777 is probably the most intense software my computer runs with FSX I have a liquid cooled system. First I have not had any maintenance on it. Anyone suggest I get the cooling system checked out? Refilled? Second for long haul flights I prefer real-time even if I am not at my pc the whole time. Would setting the airplane in the "2d" cockpit view with no instruments make it easier on the PC? Or is that just a silly idea?  

Those are the only questions I have. Next up is to learn the autoland procedure. Love the autocrusie system for the long hauls, only suggestion is maybe implement the system to also turn off the fuel tanks when they get empty.

Great plane. Great product, and hop to be getting many more flights out of the 777.