Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbolt44

Setting clock to current time

Hi Guys,

I have been messing around for days trying to set my 747 clock to the current time with no luck.  This morning I looked through the manuals and could not find anything regarding this question.  Would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.  It seems like my 737 and T7 just set themselves.  Thanks, Mike Nicholson

747 clock to the current time with no luck.

The clock is automatically set to zulu time (GMT/military/whatever it's called). I don't think they have a setting for local time.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

OK - I feel like Ned in the First Reader, but Kenny's answer just lit my bulb.  I have been using a saved/loaded flight (for some unknown reason) for this aircraft, and I suddenly decided to think about that.  The saved flight started the clock at the "Saved" time.  I've deleted the saved flight and am opening it just like I do with the 737 and T7 now.  Problem solved.  I will say I am anxious to download the coming new 747.  This thread can be considered Closed.  Mike N.