Sign in to follow this  
Danthepilot77

Graphics Card Difference Question

Quick question guys, If I were to upgrade to a new GTX 760 superclocked card would my frames increase from the current system:

3rd Generation Intel I7-3770K 3.5 GHZ (Turbo 3.9 GHZ) Liquid Cooled by Corsair H60 (Processor cannot be overclocked due to motherboard)

16GB DDR3 Ram

2 X 1 GB Radeon HD 7750

700 Watt PSU

Windows 7 64 Bit

WD 1 TB HD

My main question, would upgrading to a new GTX 760 Card, would my frames increase at all? unfortunately, I found out that I cannot overclock my processor due to the motherboard :(

Will I see any increase in frames at all? Especially in areas like KLAX, KORD, KATL, etc.

I am not willing to spend anything more than upgrading to the GTX 760 ($250.00) or if there is another card out there that is better than this one for around the same price, I would be willing to listen.

Thanks for any help / feed back!! :)

This is FS2004