Sign in to follow this  
mauriziogiovinazzo

FSX crash on loading PMDG T7

Hello,

I am having a recurring problem of FSX crashing down after loading the T7 of PMDG. After starting FSX with a default plane at default airport, I select and load my T7 at desired airport (no saved panel) and once aircraft is loaded on runway, after 1s it crashes. I read about a CTD fix, saying to delete de runways.csv file and arpt_rwy.dat file, good that solved it for once, but every next startup the problem returns. Seems I have to delete these two files every time I want to load and fly the T7.

Is there another solution for this issue? Is it a bug to be fixed still or have I missed something?

I own the T7 since very short.

Hopefully someone can help, thanks

Maurizio

Hello Maurizio,

Did you solve your issue?

I have the same problem and I think it is related to using a foreign version of Windows with a english FSX.

I got other isues issues with other FSX addons in the past and they were all related to commas vs dots.

I opened a ticket with PMDG and I will make sure they fix this since they need to support this combinaison.

Regards,