Hello,

Im new to FSX, im a fan of FS9 you can see some of my flights here 

Anyways my new PC is:

CPU: i5 3330 3.2Ghz Turbo

RAM: 8GB @1333Mhz

MOBO: BIOSTAR H61MGV3

GPU: Sapphire 2GB DDR5 R9 270X DUALX + BF4

And im using as screen an VN247HP

The thing is i just dont know how to get the max on this PC with FSX.. When i was using FS9 my old PC was this:

CPU: AMD 5200+ Dual Core

RAM: 2GB @1066Mhz

MOBO: Gygabyte (Dont remind the Chipset)

GPU: Nvidia 630 2GB DDR3

And i was able to fly at 30FPS averytime even with that quality, using REX HD textures, full AI, AS6.5, and some airplanes like Carenado..

Before every flight i have my own checklist just to run the SIM..

1-. TuneUp One Click Maintance

2-. TuneUp Turbo

3-. FsAutoStart to close everything not realted to the sim which in my case was just AS6.5 and FS2004

4-. And as an extra de icon of my sim was modified to use the double cores and with the high priority thing..

So i tried the samething with the FSX but im not getting the same response.. i mean with full sliders im getting around 20FPS with REX, Carenado, and Seychelles X.. Is that the best im gonna get with this NEW PC? 

So do you have any advice to improve my sim.. YouTube says that with worse PC's i can get better quality.. I already tried Bojote's tweaks and Catalyst Config to the exe file.. And of course its a brand new Windows 7 (64bits) installation system with nothing else besides FSX + sp1 + sp2.. i think im missing something..

Since you're new to FSX, I recommend taking a look at the FSX/P3D configuration guide, here:

http://forum.avsim.net/files/file/41-basic-fsx-p3d-configuration-guide/

You may find some ideas that will help.  I'm personally not a big fan of FSAutostart, or any program that shuts down services for you.  You never know when FSX or one of your add-ons might be slowed by a service not being available.  Every system is different so you might want to try running FSX without running FSAutostart and see if you notice any significant difference.  With today's hardware, it really shouldn't be necessary to shut down Windows services. 

I hope this helps you a bit.  I'm sure others will chime in with their experiences as well.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff thank you soo much for your help..

Now i fly real good/smooth (like 25FPS average with peaks of 200FPS in cities like Mexico Extreme with REX and Carenado planes like Caravan) what i did in the end was.. This two videos..

The first one its to config the FSX.cfg basically..

The second one is to config the graphics card especially ATI since we dont have the nHancer tool..

http://youtu.be/CamkeD1AhJ0

Hope this info help more people.. 

i'll upload screenshots here so you can see what i say is true..

Great!!  Glad things are working out well for you.  Have fun exploring FSX!!

Cheers,

Jeff