Sign in to follow this  
dahumm

Save game

Hi and thanks for this great app. It's lots of fun.

Because I use it on my mobile while sitting in a train it would be such a nice feature to save a flight - and not just pause it! Or when a call comes in on my galaxy s3 i'll have to fly again. That is not a good solution. Please solve it!

I would add to this a reminder for a functionality that would allow to save a flight as a video clip. I think the I. F. team was working on that. Do you guys have an ETA on this one?

Thank you,

SD

Thanks, we're thinking of adding this. In fact, we had this back when we first shipped on Windows Phone but had to remove the feature later on. It's something I badly want as well :)

Hi,

Yes, please do add an option to "save flight" and "resume flight"!

Thanks,

Crotalus

Save the replay as .mp4 video is a perfect idea B)  Many users record replays with other camera or use a "screen recorder", but this make a "slow FPS videoclips"... and record with other camera is troublesome...