Sign in to follow this  
Guest aca_dia

Best way to eliminate stutters on the ground?

Guest hassata

FX 55 X800Xt here and I had the mico stutter before landing, which really ruined the best part of the flight for me. the only way to get rid of it was to turn global textures to one notch below massive and to do away with all the Airport environment Upgrades.

Guest Traffic

No problem Ron.Cheers.

Guest Groenewold

Hello,I found the best way to avoid stutters on the ground is to stay aloft, just kidding. Pardon my feeble attempt at humor.Sincerely,Hans

Guest juan_v

HiI had the same problem, uninstalled AEU7, now is OK.....Juan

Nice one, thanks. I'll try that.You can always rely on this medium for good info.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest bobsk8

I always read people's comments , talking about installing the latest drivers. I just got a new, PC which should be a pretty good machine for FS9, and it includes a Nividia 6800 GT with 256 Megs of ram. I flew it for a few days and everything seemed fine. Then as I was adding things on to FS9 from the old PC, I decided to check the Nividia Site for any new drivers. They had vers 71.84 up there so I downloaded and installed them. Subsequently, I started noticing these stutters , just like my old PC had , which is why I replaced it in the first place. At first I thought I had changed some settings and started tweaking this and that, and no help. It seemed to get progressivly worse as the days went by, to the point where it really started to annoy me. Any turning both in the air and on the ground, brought the hesitations in the smoothness, yet the frame rates were fine. Last night, I finally decided I had two options left, reinstall FS9 ( oh no!!) , or try rolling back the drivers using XP's great driver rollback function. Well rolling back the drivers, brought me back to the way the PC was a couple of weeks ago. The smoothness is back. The old adage again, "If it ain't broke, keep fixing it till it breaks."

Fellow simmers,I have been one of the many still trying to fix the stuttering and just tweaking for better FPS rather than setting back and enjoying the thrill of flying my PMG-737, Cit X, Dreamfleet 727, or several of FSD1 planes. I think I have tried almost every suggested fix by other flight simmers on this board to reduce those

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________