Sign in to follow this  
John Blanchett

Installing liveries for 737NGX

Have been installing PMG 747 liveries for a while OK. Have just bought 737NGX and despite following "Install Liveries" guide the new "easier install manager" I can not install anything. Install manager "stops working" Is this a Zip download problem ? I need help. What worries me is that PMDG are proposing to adopt their new Livery Manager across the board of all of their products. Can someone help me with the basics, looking at the livery posts on AVSIM there are loads of experts. Thanks.

You need to extract the zip file (right click and choose extract all), and then you navigate to the extracted ptp file in the livery manager. This ptp file is what the livery manager works with and installs.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero