Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

FS9! Don't be skeptical, JUST TRY IT

Guest MG

To all concerned,Fs-Gs does not solicit advertising from its clients nor does Fs-Gs give free service in return for client recommendations.Fs-Gs does not in any way force clients to enter into any non-disclosure contracts verbal or otherwise.Each client of Fs-Gs receives a unique and individual service for their machine which would be of no use to a different client with a different machine.Any client who decides to recommend our service does so entirerly on their own.I fail to see what difference there is between someone recommending a payware plane or scenery over and over again sometimes a year or more after its release and someone recommending our service but apparently some of the users here think otherwise. I believe that this points to a definate duplicity.I would have to say that to call John's response to our service "shameless advertisement" points more to the character weaknesses of the individual(s) who said that than it does to John or our service.As with any company that offers a service we count on establishing a friendly relationship with our clients and hope that they will tell others about our service but and again I cannot stress this more WE DO NOT SOLICIT ADVERTISING FROM CLIENTS.Wishing you all a safe and happy New YearMichael GreenblattFs-Gs

Guest danowat

I would just like to make a few points.1) This service DID'NT, I say did'nt because it was a few months ago now since I used the service, bring anything new to performance tweaking for ME, and DID'NT increase my already high performance.2) This service would only really be usefull for people who do not, or cannot, want to optimise their system themselves.3) I remember Michael telling me after I was dissatisfied with the service that AVSIM are/were doing a review on his services, I have yet to see this review.All that said, if you are struggling for performance, and do not want to mess around with settings yourself, give it a try, I suppose there are worse things you can do.I would REALLY love to see AVSIM to a review on this service, how about it Tom?.Dan.

John, I'm also a satisfied customer, but to be honest I appreciated more that the person spent 6 hours with me online rather than the substance of the service. "MORE" - meaning I appreciated the both. There was no miracle for me, and I state here as a satisfied customer to the potential customers:YOU WON'T GET A MIRACLE FOR YOUR FS9 EXPERIENCEfrom this service. Yes, it's quite good and saves you time in the short run. I learnt some more tweaking tricks as well. I had been experienced enough in muddling with OS and MSFS largerly thanks to the help of the genius minds that post here for free. "Free" is not the point in what I'm trying to say here of course.

At some point I even wanted to buy this service as a present for my friend flying other serious simulation because I felt it was cheaper (is it less expensive?) than to tweak his system myself :))) Yes, another positive part of this service is that you may also learn some other general tweaks for XP, if you didn't know or use them before. It hasn't happened anyway because my friend is even more busy and less picky to the performance concentrating more on the other more important things in that serious combat simulation.

The thing is you generally say for example MAAM DC 3 is awesome go get it.Not like FS9 don

>The thing is you generally say for example MAAM DC 3 is>awesome go get it.>>Not like FS9 don

Guest MG

Fs-Gs is not in the business of supplying miracles we leave that to higher powers.Many of the comments here really puzzle me.If you can tweak your own machine and feel satisfied with the results than you don't need Fs-Gs. If you find that these forums offer you enough we would be little interested in you as a client in any case.Dan was capable of tweaking his machine and achieving the desired effect and we couldn't help him. Good for him.No service is designed for everyone. One person's mechanic is not everyone's mechanic.But is that really the issue? There seems to be an undercurrent here beyond all these obvious points.It's almost as though there are members of these forums who see this as though it's a power struggle with a "mine's bigger than yours" kind of attitude.Is this the community that you so much speak about.My service brings more and more users everyday into the flightsim world.They find after our service that they can invest more in hardware and software that they did not believe woyld function.They support developers who in turn create better and better products.Isn't this the essence of what's important?Michael GreenblattFs-Gs

Guest danowat

Michael, I think the main problem is that the posts like the original poster made do sound very much like an "advertisment feature".That said, do you not think that the community as a whole would benifit from someone impartial, like an AVSIM senior member, taking you up on the service?, maybe that way the rumours and hearsay could be quashed for good.Also, another thing I would say is that when people tell you how there sim is performing take it with a HUUUUUGGGEEE pinch of salt, I think that people banding around errounous information about how there systems perform make people imagine their systems is not performing as well as others, which is very offen not the case.Bottomline if you are happy with your performance, great, leave it alone, if not then, if you want the long route do it yourself, else you want a hand-holding quicker route use FS-GS, pretty simple really.Dan.

Michael, I agree. But some of the advertising cliches that are heard here are inappropriate and harmful for your humble business. You know, form is also important sometimes, particularly when the ultimate goal is an overall satisfaction of your customers, rather than specific and scientific increase of FPS which you achieve well enough.

Guest SoarPics

"It's almost as though there are members of these forums who see this as though it's a power struggle with a "mine's bigger than yours" kind of attitude."Ironic, really. That's precisely how you yourself come across.In this thread, and other discussions before it, potential customers have requested more info about "what" you do, not "how" you achieve it. Yet your best response is to belittle anybody who presents questions. A rather silly business model in the end... treating potential customers, and the community in general, with such low regard.Good luck with that,Greg

Guest tiking

I'm just thinking somethin here. Is his business in the states or in England? If that's the case than by you calling him would definately jack up your phone bill tremendously. I live in Sweden and if you said you spent all afternoon with him on the phone than I can imagine my bill would would double in cost alone plus the check he will take for his services.I wouldn

Guest danowat

The telephone cost is zero, you use Skype, and internet telephony program.Dan.

Guest bigun

Again, I guess I'm either completely thick headed or am missing something here. If you use the service, and do not agree with or dislike the results, you pay NOTHING,NADA,ZILCH! There are no charges collected prior to the service. There are no phone charges. Zip, Nothing. Someone in this thread said that no charge unless satisfied is a "high pressure" tactic? Don't understand the logic to that statement but if you feel better by paying first, sorry, this service is not for you. They will not except your money until you are satisfied with the outcome. I have seen so many folks complaining because there are no specifics about what is done. Well, the easy way to find out is to spend a little time with Michael and you will know exactly what is involved. Also, let me make it clear that I could personally care less if you use the service other than it might make FS more enjoyable for some of you. But then again, as the old saying goes " Ignorance is Bliss"

Guest SoarPics

"Ignorance is Bliss"Indeed. But then, some folks wouldn't be so ignorant as to allow someone to possibly completely reconfigure their entire system without wanting to know first just what the plan is. Maybe some folks are comfortable with doing so, but others would not be.Michael's time is valuable, and so is the client's time. If you readily accepted his recomendations and everything worked out OK for you then congratulations. But to implythat your fellow forum members and hobbyists as "ignorant" simply because they wish to better understand "what" is to be done to their computers is more than a little ignorant in itself.The old saying, "Not to ask a question is the most ignorant of all paths" clearly applies here. However, many who might be interested in the service will continue to hold off... because they are curious about the service yet are being told little if anything.Regards,Greg

Guest bigun

Well Greg, I guess in theory you are correct, but the fact is that nothing is done to your machine without you knowing exactly what you are doing and why. If I would use the criteria that I will not invest in anything for FS without knowing exactly what configuration changes are done to my system I probably would not have a single free ware or payware product with and auto installer:)And by the way, I didn't call forum memberes ignorant. Ignorance of a particular subject,ie "The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed" is not a blanket statement concerning the general knowledge or lack there of on any forum member.Oh well, last post for me in this thread. Like I said, I could care less if any of you try the service. Some folks will look at the information as just that. Information. Others will find every possible way they can to attack or discredit a post. "Same ole same ole"