Sign in to follow this  
Mr T

PMDG JS41

Hi all,

A quick heads up the follow, inside the product does not work.

1. A/P IAS

2. Power fails after 5mins with GPU attached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone got the IAS working it is the only thing that is not working and one of the more useful funcations.

fly VS mode :D.....not having IAS mode isnt a huge problem IMO..

cheers

My IAS works fine in v2.2 you have to click it twice and then it's okay. What's not working is my fmc. When I turn it on all I get is yellow bar in the middle and nothing else. Any ideas

Casey

Hi friends,

short question. How did you manage the installation of JS41 in 2.1 or 2.2?. Installation works fine. Activation not possible. The window does not appear. At the end i've got not electricity on the plane.

Help!!

Txh Erich

YEs I too would like to know how anyone got this to install in P3D  it goes to the default  FSX  directory  even though I put the P3D path in when I browse to it

Any suggestions  I too get no power  or activation window and cannot make it work by copying and pasting it to P3D from FSX  I did copy and paste another panel from another plane and that worked fine  !!!  but I want the original to work for me 

Hi All,

I used the migration tool purchased from sim market. Then it works fine.

CASEY: You need to install the font for the JS41 and the FMC will work fine. You need to google the font and you will find it. Install into windows fonts and off you go hope that helps.

Hi all,

did another check. Unistalled the Aircraft. Used the migration tool and made installation again. Still the same problem. No way to insert my Key because no activation Window. Still no electrical power :-(((. I also did copy and past from a working FSX installation to check this way out. Working version in FSX. But same problem in P3D - no power at all.

Any idea?

thx Erich

not sure on that one Egam mine was fine on install. Maybe a complete fresh install might help.

Hi Friends,

Problem solved.

I removed the Aircraft. Fresh install of the JS41. Now start P3d with any Aircraft. Change to windowed mode and change to the JS41 (in windowed mode). Now the activation Window appears. Activation works fine.

HAPPY!!!!!! :P

thx Erich

and the IAS is working?

fly VS mode :D.....not having IAS mode isnt a huge problem IMO..

cheers

Completely agree. However, with PMDG looking like they are doing academic licensing for this product going forward - this could become pricey and i would like a fully functional plane.