Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

Keystroke and joystick

Guest Herrie

Probably this question has been asked more than once, but I could not find anything through the search option. So here it is (again):Is it possible to assign a simple keystroke like 1 or 2, as used in the communication with ATC, to the joystick? I hate it to have to use the keyboard for something like confirming flight directions when I am very busy flying. And another: anobody knows of a way to assign the mouse wheel function (as in Active Camera) to a joystick wheel (I use a Saitek 45)? Herrie

Guest jaapverduijn

"(...) Is it possible to assign a simple keystroke like 1 or 2, as used in the communication with ATC, to the joystick? (...)"Sure! The paid version of FSUIPC makes these things possible! You can assign (almost) every FS function to (almost) every button on (almost) every piece of hardware you have connected. I have no answer to you second question, but I wouldn't be surprised if FSUIPC offers the solution to this one as well.Be well!Jaap Verduijn.