Sign in to follow this  
mlbrooksjr1969!!

Beeping on T/O Roll

Hello all  fellow PMDG 737 pilots...I have a small issue....On T/O Roll I get a strange beeping noise...I checked my T/O configuration and all is set correctly flaps, speed breaks armed, RTO checked no breaks on..when airborne it stops....but I would like to have some assistance on getting this corrected if at all possible please.

windows 8.1

FSX

PMDG 737NGX

Marvin Brooks 

mlbrooksjr1969!!

It's the Takeoff configuration warning. You shouldn't arm the speed brakes for takeoff. That is probably what is causing the warning. The other possibility is the stab trim being out of the green band range, so make sure that is set correctly to the figure given by the FMC.

On a Boeing there is no need to arm the speedbrakes for an RTO. Applying reverse thrust will deploy them automatically.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Ok thank you Kevin for the information because I have been arming the speed brakes as instructed to do so in the checklist a glitch you thank?....thank you I will do that and hopefully it works...