Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

Question about Carenado aircraft....

I have the Bonanza V35, the Centurion, the Dakota, mentor and Cherokee, IMHO the quality of the later 4 is as good any any other, but to me the V35 seems a little long in the tooth, but still deserves a place in my hanger because of its unique feature. I also have the Dreamfleet Archer (while good this is also getting old not having all the FS9 aatributes). I am considering getting the Carenado Archer and Bonanza F33A to complete the set; what i wish to know is how these 2 planes compare to the quality of all the others, are they as good as the more recent planes like the Mentor and Cherokee or are they just old models like the Bonanza V35?Due to it low price (and it is different to the DF Archer) i will almost certainly get the Archer, just unsure about the Bonanza, especially with the comming FSD Bonanza (although this is a different version so the 33 may still be worth getting).cheers

Don't know about the Archer but the straight-tail Bonanza was released at about the same time as the V-Tail one so they look almost identical. They're both quite old models and not representative of the current Carenado quality.I'd wait for the Dreamfleet Bonanza (Assuming you meant DF? - not aware of any FSD Bonanza in the works).

cheers, yes it was the Dreamfleet Bonanza i meant, so perhaps i'll wait for that. I've got a voucher for the Carenado planes that will get me the Archer for