Hello everyone. I have a problem what to choose and what wolud be better.

Now I have yoke from CH (not Eclipse one) but I'm not esspecialy pleased with it. It's too "light", too sensitive and not accurate (I'm using FSUIPC to control it).

Do You think Saitek Pro Flight will be better? (As I see it has metal axis and it might be better to control turning and pitching)

I want to use it only with NGX and other few jets.

I would be grateful for any  Your opinions.

Thanks

I've got the CH yoke and love it.

I use the CH Control Manager to set one click on flattening on the elevator and rudder axis. I'm assuming you can do the same thing with FSUIPC. You'll probably find that having to move the control a bit more will make it feel less light.

I've heard that the Saitek metal axis can have a problem with sticking. You'll have to get opinions from current users, though. The older CH yoke had the problem, but someone at CH finally figured out, after arguing about it for ages, that shaving another couple of thousands off the opening got rid of the sticking. Prior to that you needed to use something like silicone lubricant to get smooth motion.

Are you having problems with the elevator axis, for example, not following your movements on the yoke? That's caused by the solderless connection that CH uses so that users can replace the pots themselves. I've found that dropping the yoke the last half inch onto the desk remedies that. I had two yokes that had the same problem, and took one apart to see what the problem was. Since using percussive maintenance I haven't had any problems. Oh... and if it doesn't work, hit it a bit harder.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Thanks for response. Propably I have to buy new Yoke because it's getting worth. Axis moves up and down because the whole where it goes is too big (it's old yoke ;)) Elevator goes not so bad but it  has a huge deadzone which is now (impossible to set up correctly) and never goes to the (more or less even) exit position. I didn't have any problems with CH too but now it's not so realistic as it was.

Thanks again for advises. I'll try again to set up my yoke however I'm looking for a new one :)

(Sorry for my english btw ;))

And what do you say about GoFlight Pro? Is it worth  its price? I was reading a lot of + and - about GF stuff.