Sign in to follow this  
Guest B52Drivr

KMEM by Vladimir Svoboda

I have placed this scenery in my add on scenery and it comes up fine but the terminal textures are not there along with a few other buildings. I have added Nova and Nova Gold texture in both my main texture file and also in the scenery texture itself. They are the only textures listed in the Read me. Can anyone who has this scenery added properly help me out? Thanks

I have this one. Darn nice scenery. I haven't any missing textures and the only thing I can suggest is to make sure that everything got unzipped correctly and to have all of the Nova and Nova Gold textures in your main texture directory. Note that there are three sets of the Nova textures plus one set for Nova gold. If you go to http://www.fsnova.com/ you can get them all.DJEdit: Also find the FedEx AI files on AVSIM or FS.Com - the mass of FedEx aircraft at the FexEx hanger adds a lot to the scenery.

Thanks DJ I needed to get more of the textures. I only had two and there was four on that site. I appreciate it.

Great! I hoped that's what it was... I'm a FedEx fan, and it's really good to have a decent KMEM.DJ

Yeah I tried to find a decent KMEM so I had a place to fly the Dreamfleet 727 Fed Ex too.

Guest B52Drivr

Hello all, I also have the Memphis International Airport - next generation installed and find it to be rather good for freeware, espicially if you want the FedEx Hub there at KMEM.I used this scenery along with Lago FSE in my preview video for the DF FedEx 727. Nice scenery and other than the additional textures you must have, (tells that in the readme), it is complete. Note, a good defragging or two is advisable as this scenery is somewhat graphic intensive.Best to all, Clayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"