Sign in to follow this  
msazak

Sound Problemraft.

Hi,

I have a weird problem. After formatting my PC and installing FSX and PMDG 737-800/900, I can't hear the cockpit sounds of my aircraft. Everything works fine. I can play the music on my pc. The UI music and sounds of FSX work as well! I can hear the sound of engines. But I cannot hear  the sound e.g. when parking brake is released, or when the aircraft stalls, I cannot hear the stall sound, as well as pull-up and other sounds.

I checked the PMDG setup menu on FMC, it says "no sound device".

What shall I do? I reinstalled the product (without uninstall). But the problem still exists.

I took a screenshot for you.

Note: I own another product, 747-400 from PMDG, and the sound is working well without any problem! The only problem is with 737-800/900 ngx. 

Thank you very much for your help.

P.S. I now see the title is wrong. Sorry for extra "raft" :((

nosound.jpg

Edited by msazak

Thanks to PMDG, the problem is solved!

If you experience such problem in the future, try installing the latest DirectX.

Thanks.