Sign in to follow this  
Boogace

switch assignment makes trim wheel constant spin

Hi guys and girls I have a homemade overhead panel using the BUO836x card and when i assign the HYD PUMPS,,, ENG1 A  into LINDA    the trim wheel starts to rotate backwards until it reaches the end, but it also switches the HYD pump switch on and off can any one help please its driving me crazy..

many thanks

Wazza

Hello,

and about what airplane do you talk about?

I guess the 737 NGX?

If so, codewhise there's no issue, just checked it (and it works for me)

Are you sure, you have no double assignment in FSUIPC or maybe also from the FSX default assignments?

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi thanks for replying, the aircraft is the NGX  and also other aircraft, I have checked the assignment and I always have controls disabled in FSX and only use Linda for Overhead and Vrinsights MCP Pro and fsuipc for Axes controls.

Have you also disabled the Buttons in FSUIPC?

I mean that you have no conflicting assignments there?

Have you tried to assign something different to this button. What happens then? Does the trim wheel then also spin?

And I supose that switching this things in the VC have different results?

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Have you updated Linda to the latest version, there was one particular build available for a short time after the update for the A2A Cessna where trim in the NGX got stuck in this way.

Cheers, Andy.