Sign in to follow this  
Piotr007

ISG Panel Retrofits for the 747 and the DC-10 not working

Hi guys,

I am experiencing problems with the ISG panel retrofits for these two types of aircraft from CLS. 

I replaced the panel.cfg with the ISG-ones. As soon as I select these aircraft in FSX, the simulation CTD's.

Did I forget an important step during the implementation? Please help me with this issue.

I really would like to fly with modern equipment.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

bump

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Nobody?

I really would like to fly with modern equipment.

Curious....then why did you buy classic analog aircraft?  I personally love flying the old steam gauges.  Most I have retrofitted to the CIVA-INS and use that solely as my point to point source until just before starting my descent.

I have the ISG FMC also, fitted into my modern freeware jetliners, but it has been my experience that I seldom "liked" the way the contributors to the ISG Panels designed their use of the gauges.  I would suspect, since it is usually just a config that you download that whoever contributed that panel config had their system set up differently, i.e. gauges in a different place or something like that.

Compare your original config with the one you got from the ISG site paying close attention to the location of the ISG and original gauges in the file.

Randy

one thing i noticed is that the gauges appear to be for fs9... im not sure if it has anything to do with it being installed to fsx or not but im having the same issue with p3d.

By "for FS9" are you referring to the ISG gauges or the CLS gauges?  The ISG Gauges work in both FS9 and FSX.  I use them in both sims.  If CLS, then some of their aircraft may not be compatible with FSX unless they have specifically mentioned in the description that it will.  Don't have or use P3D so can't help there.

Some of the Wilco aircraft are like that also.  I had their B737 PIC for FS9 and WinXP, but when I switched to Win7 the gauges quit working in FS9 so I ended up rebuying the entire aircraft because by then I had added FSX as my list of sims.  Now I use both, but not all addons "go both ways".  Having one aircraft that works in all three (FS9, FSX, and P3D) is probably unheard of, except maybe the POSKYs.

Randy