Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

YBCS/ LEVLD 767 LANDING LIGHTS ISSUE AT NIGHT

HI,,

I have an issue with the level d 767 landing lights illuminating runway at ybcs cairns, lights are illuminating ahead of aircraft instead of in front of the aircraft so there is a gap between.

It is only happening at this airport, I have the updates installed.

any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

Can somebody please help as this is bugging me as it only happens at ybcs and ymml v2 orbx airports  in the evening  , I have back ups of spotlight bmp and f_x1 to no avail any help is greatly appreciated

Guest JustanotherPilot

Hi Mate,

I have all of those products installed and use regularly. Unfortunately I'm unable to replicate your problem. They work fine for me. Sorry, it must be unique to you. Do you have any other scenery files other than OZx_AUS, OZx_LIB and Ants sceneries above the  FTX AA*** priority in your scenery cfg file. I've found this to be critical with ORBX scenery, if they're not in the right order they just don't work right. Hope this offers some help.

steve

Hi mate

Thanks for the reply, i have AUS SP4 with YBBN,YSCB YMML YBCS all with updates now the strange thing is only happens at YMML and YBCS YBBN and YSCB illuminate runway just fine

I have tried reinstalling to no avail also i don't get it.

If the problem is SO important, you should be asking at the "official" support forums. That's where you find the people who made the scenery, rather than people who use the scenery.

Chainsawz what are you implying that I did not pay for the product and have pirate copy? FYI I did pay for all my products.

Thanks for your comment...

Anybody else help out here? I have also posted at the orbx forums with no answer as yet.

Does it do this in all views?

Hi Lee

Thanks for the reply,

yes in all views its weird .

but when I turn to taxiway light s illuminate ground perfectly fine, lights work fine it is only on the runway where the lights illuminate ahead of aircraft. only happens at YBCS and YMML V2 I have tried replacing spotlight.bmp and also have ground shadows unchecked

I don't know what could be the issue I also have rex 4 installed but I do not think that is the culprit.