Sign in to follow this  
Robert J

737NGX Crashes my PC

I see, but why does PMDG 737 crashes on your computer? You bought a plane from PMDG for about 95 dollar. They should fix this problem.........  yesterday i bought 777-200R/Freighter I just have to brag about it :) its amazing. But still i think Pmdg is giving us very bad service...... 

You should really complain about this Robert....

I agree, and I too want to get the 777-200, but I need to figure this problem out first, might have to totally uninstall FSX amd do what PMDG says and install FSX just on my C:\ drive rather than the default C:\programs (X86)\Microsoft games\fsx and see if that makes any difference.

Try flying the 737 with 'DX10 Preview' enabled. As for myself, trying to fly the 737 with DX9 I'll have missing aircraft parts, missing VC panels, missing fuselage. Also messes up the whole sim in general. Maybe it works..? Note you'll need to have the FSX SP2.

I have service pack 2, it comes with acceleration and now my problems are worse, I purchased the PMDG 777-200LR and now I have missing textures all over the place, the VC and exterior views and even the terrain textures. Honestly I never encountered this Problem until I purchased the new 737NGX and the 777- 200LR and it screws up thw rest of my FSX.

I have service pack 2, it comes with acceleration and now my problems are worse, I purchased the PMDG 777-200LR and now I have missing textures all over the place, the VC and exterior views and even the terrain textures. Honestly I never encountered this Problem until I purchased the new 737NGX and the 777- 200LR and it screws up thw rest of my FSX.

ALright! now i have been testing fsx! First of all i want to thanks Dickens for the solution!
OK Robert Listen now, i want you to TOTALLY uninstall everything! even the windows if possible, and get a FRESH windows.....
And then. Install fsx, and acceleration.
For everytime you install a expansion pack remember to start fsx, so it can load all your updates, if you install everything at once it will crash, so dont try that......
After you have installed pmdg and all you expansion packs. DEFRAG your computer, and then go to your fsx settings menu and click on preview directX 10..
All crashing will stop, i dont even have a problem with replay now.....  

Finally ;)

That's about my only option at this time, but I'm running direct X11 rigjt now, will it alow me to use the preview direct X10 in the FSX?! Thanks buddy I will totally uninstall FSX and start fesh and put the default directory in C:\ instaed of the default C:\programs (86x)\microsoft games\fsx.

I update you later amd tell you how it goes.

Well this time I am Happy to say FSX and the PMDG addons are all working Perfectly!! first I used CC cleaner and cleaned up my Reg Files then I edited the FSX.cfg file, the right way this time and then I turned off my virus scanning just on FSX. oh and I downloaded the latest  drivers for my graphics card and cleaned up a few things on my hard drive, Man the 777-200LR is NICE!!!! so much functionality, the attention to detail its fantastic and what a nice Stable air platform she is! flew for about 2 hrs in 777, then switched to the 737NGX and flew for about an hour, then I shut down FSX and then went back in, same thing, she's purring like a baby Kitten, Not one crash, no black screen, all textures are there in their magnificent Glory, all my graphic setting done to the 'Nuts', I tried everything to try and make it crash, switched back and forth between Map Mode, Knee board and settings then back to VC. Not a single Hickup!!