Sign in to follow this  
paula

how to set 4 engines

I have a logitech G940 with two throttles.

Does someone know how to set 4 engines in x-plane 10.25?

Hi, You'll need to go into the Settings menu, then Joystick and Equipment. You should see all of your joystick axes shown. Axes that have been assigned have a green bar whilst those

unassigned have a red bar. Moving your throttles will show which axis they correspond to. Clicking on the box to the left of the Axis bar will open a dropdown menu which can be used to assign a option for that axis. The Fifth option down is Throttle. Further down you will see options for Throttle 1, Throttle 2, Throttle 3 and finally, Throttle 4. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a way to assign a single axis to multiple Throttles, In other words, you  can't assign Throttle 1 and 2 to one lever, and Throttle 3 and 4 to the other. If you assign one lever to Throttle, it will control all of the engines simultaneously. Perhaps best to ensure the other Lever is assigned to None.

James is right and there is one other option for the other lever.  You could set it for rudder or aileron trim.  (I think those options are available - not at my x-plane computer right now) 

John

John Wingold