Sign in to follow this  

The Ford Tri-Motor Project Team has another exciting historical aircraft for you to enjoy:

The deHavilland DH89a Floats Version

DH89a-Cover.jpg
Aircraft created by Dave Garwood and friends - who graciously gave permission for us to use his aircraft and release it from the Ford Tri-Motor Project site.

We have focussed on the Floats version and created a very special pack of 40 historical liveries of the 1930's era.  Plus a Paint Kit for other budding artists to tinker with.

To view a slideshow of the entire pack of liveries:
http://www.ford-tri-motor.net/counter/DH88-Counter/click.php?id=44

This aircraft and texture pack has been added to our Miscellaneous Aircraft Page:
Direct link here: http://www.ford-tri-motor.net/Misc-Aircraft.htm

There is a bucket of special aircraft on the Misc Page - including a couple of other DH89a repaints - however, this pack is highlighted with a red border.

While your visiting the site check out the Other Aircraft that we use in support of the Ford Tri-Motor Project as well as the bucket of scenery that is freely available.

As a side note - almost 50 thousand download of the hundred of fun Jigsaw Puzzles that are available on the site for your entertainment. :-)

Anyway folks - that is all for now from the Ford Tri-Motor Project Team.

Happy simming from Ed and I.

This is an epic work, I downloaded it and it is just marvellous!

Sascha

Ed, no I haven't done that, I am mostly flying the lovely red and silver Danish job. Haven't even gone through a third of the paints yet it is such a huge effort!

Sascha