Sign in to follow this  
Capt Speirs

Thinking of abandoning the PMDG 737 NGX

I was having this problem with I had Accufeel enabled.. perhaps you have that? I disabled AIR effects. Also I had this issue when I used REX.. switched to ASN and have not seen it since.

I already did an uninstall and re-install, no change. I am also using the latest Beta now in hopes that it would help. I played around last night with some of (a lot of) Opus settings and it seems to have gone away, finger's crossed. Believe me, I do not want to toss the NGX, you are right, she's my baby and I have taken her all over the globe.

BTW, that is not my video, something I found on YouTube that shows what I am experiencing. The video is actually mild compared to what I have experienced.

Do you have an Opus CDF for the NGX that you don't mind sharing? I would like to compare settings.

If you uninstall everything and reinstall it exactly as it was... it will work exactly as it was.

If you want something to change, you're going to have to change the setup, not just uninstall and reinstall the same way as it was first.

If you uninstall everything and reinstall it exactly as it was... it will work exactly as it was.

If you want something to change, you're going to have to change the setup, not just uninstall and reinstall the same way as it was first.

I did that also. I am having some success with more recent changes.