Sign in to follow this  
pduck

Milviz Mv-407 add on Pack 1 Installation

I have purchased the MILVIZ 407 Add On Pack 1.

I merged the folders into the 407 folder in the rotorcraft folder but none of the new add ons appear, no searchlights, floats etc...

Can any body help out with the correct install instructions.

I have tried re-downloading the add on and am running the latest 407 version, SP3.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Phil

Support forums on our site please. You will need to supply proof of purchase for the addon and for the 407.

Thanks

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hi Milviz,

I have tried to register in your forums but I do not see a register link anywhere, have also sent off an email requesting access, but to date have had no reply.

I am sure it will be a simple fix and just want to enjoy the product.

Regards

Phil

page one of the manual, on the splash screen for installation of the original product (the 407) and... my sig.... 

please send your proof of purchase when you send roadburner440 at milviz dot com an email... 

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Many thanks for your help Milviz, I have emailed Roadburner.

Regards

Phil