Sign in to follow this  
remcoso

How to remove ILS out of stock airport

Hello,

On the stock EHAM airport i have on runway 18C 2 ILS approaches. don't know how it happend?

One is right on the spot but the other is offset to the right. so this one needs removed.

When i fly this is approach the aircraft pick up the one that is right of the runway.

Have tried with AFX save the new bgl to addon scenery. But the stock airport ''over rule'' this one. Even with Adonn Scenery on top of the list.

So how can i fix this?

It is not actually possible to delete a stock ILS.  Are you sure that both ILS are stock?  What you can do is orphan a stock ILS - that means you move it as far from the airport as you can and attach it to a non existent runway.  It still exists but is far enough away not to affect the airport operations.  I am not sure how AFX would handle that but in ADE if you try to delete a stock ILS it will warn you and offer to orphan it.  Also it would be worth checking what the approach code for that runway is doing.  I don't think AFX can modify approach code so I assume that the stock approaches are being used.

Is this for FS9 or FSX/P3D?

I checked the Stock EHAM for FSX and only see one ILS.  Perhaps the easiest way would be if I can see the Bgl file that is causing the problem.  If you wish to email it to me (and refer to this thread)  then I will take a look.  Email is jon AT scruffyduck DOT co DOT uk