Sign in to follow this  
AlMacx

Run Time Error 75

Hello,

I got this error message...Run time error '75 RC.fsuipc.rcv4code.

I cannot seem to find a solution for this and was hoping that the more experienced could possibly enlighten me and get me back in the virtual cockpit with RC4.

I am running windows 7, FSX, service packs 1 and 2 also have the latest Fsuipc version.

Can someone please assist? have waited a while for the reg key and now this problem. Thanks in advance,

Allan

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I have tried the steps mentioned in that post without much joy.

I noticed another member having the same problem, his post is dated a few years back without a solution????

Looks like am stuck with this.

Thanks for trying.

Allan

I take it you read the pinned topic on error 75.

Have you set up a shortcut to RCv4.exe? If so and you are running Win 7 or later, right click on that shortcut and click on properties.  In that first dialog set Run As Admin. Now click on advanced. Insure that this second Run As Admin is checked as well. This is a different one than in the first dialog and is a program level access privilege used for inter-applications communication. Click OK to go back to the first dialog box. The Run As Admin here is for User Access Privilege which covers file access, etc. Click Apply here, then OK to get out of this dialog. You need both Run As Admins enabled.

You should do the same thing with a shortcut to your FSX.

In Win 7 and later, disabling UAC will not solve all problems of access blocking.

Make sure all of your paths are set correctly.

In your anti-virus/firewall protection be sure RC and FSX are given safe passage as in the pinned topic.

Finally, be sure you have a flight loaded in FSX with the panel clock running and avionics on before pressing the START button in RC.