Sign in to follow this  
TitanNut88

Cockpit Freeze

Hi everybody,

The other day I was flying the T7 and, for the first time, managing a quite long flight (EDDF-OMDB).

I was reaching TOD and deactivated the Auto Cruise feature. As ATC requested a change on runway I modified the FMC data. When executed the new approach, the route on the ND changed from green to white dashed but never to green again, and the cockpit freezed (the plane was still flying). Any button worked. I had to close the sim. No ctd, no error codes, nothing. :(

Did this happen to anyone else?

Thanks!

Yes it happened to me today ND, FMC, autopilot all froze, plane still flew but around in circles same thing had to close the sim, before SP1 installed it never happened, hope someone knows why.

Cheers Rod.

BUMP I HAVNT BEEN SPENDING MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT AINT WORKING WE NEED EXPLAINATION FROM PMDG OR A SOLUTION.......Cheers Kevin...

Shouting won't help. It happens when there is no runway selected or a discontinuity in the flightplan when reaching TOD. It is being worked on and a hotfix will be released shortly to fix this issue.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

So it did help to shouting! haha atleast now we know why it happens! thanks Heffron ;)