Sign in to follow this  
utah77

Bought today but the Reg. Key does not come

Hi.

Bought today but the key does not come. 

For two hours, the status of - Locked...

How long must I wait???

You can log into your account at the Flightsimstore and the key will be there along with the download link.

\Robert Hamlich/

You can log into your account at the Flightsimstore and the key will be there along with the download link.

Do not assume I'm an idiot, I bought more than 20 addons...

I wrote to support but no answer. Much time has passed. 
Money from the PayPal listed but I can not use it.

order.jpg

All came to email. Problem solved. Only on Flightsimstore such delays anywhere else.

Do not assume I'm an idiot, I bought more than 20 addons...

I wrote to support but no answer. Much time has passed. 

Money from the PayPal listed but I can not use it.

That's not a very nice way to respond to someone that is trying to help you, nobody said you were an idiot, you didn't provide very much information as to what was "locked".  I do not know your download history either for that matter.

I will keep an eye out for you and not offer you any more help, obviously you have issues with people offering help so I do not know why you request it at this forum.  Best of luck to you.    

\Robert Hamlich/

That's not a very nice way to respond to someone that is trying to help you, nobody said you were an idiot, you didn't provide very much information as to what was "locked".  I do not know your download history either for that matter.

I will keep an eye out for you and not offer you any more help, obviously you have issues with people offering help so I do not know why you request it at this forum.  Best of luck to you.    

Flightsimstore is in Australia and it's around 10:00 AM Sunday over there. Can't say whether they will respond today.

Edit*** Appear to be resolved. Ignore my comment.

Danny