Sign in to follow this  
troyk

737 is still awesome!

For me, the main attraction of a SP2 will be the redone VC perspective, measurements, etc..

Now that it's been confirmed it was off a tad, it's mainly what I want. I always thought the VC

was a little tall and narrow looking, but thought it must have been normal, and all the ones I

flew previous were the ones that were off.   :/

But now that they confirm that is was off a bit, I'm kinda antsy to get a corrected version.

I don't really have any other pressing issues with it. 

I didn't know that, where was it confirmed that the cockpit perspective, measurements etc are off a tad?

I've only had brief glimpses into the cockpit while boarding the NG on occasion so I would have no idea.

I hope PMDG continue to update it. I think it has a lot of life in it.

NGX is just brilliant.

I'm just hoping that some of the SDK and systems bugs can be sorted so that it would be possible for the devs like fs2crew to produce a much more complete non-normal experience. BTW, these issues I mention cannot be seen unless you really dig deep, so it isn't anything that impacts the experience of using NGX as it was originally intended.

I reckon that NGX is PMDG's main cash cow and as such has a bright future with the MAX B)

I didn't know that, where was it confirmed that the cockpit perspective, measurements etc are off a tad?

Here's the thread that I remember most for exposing it (including me being typically brash - though in my defense, I primarily disagreed with the method of proof that was being used):

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/360468-space-between-glareshield-and-overhead-panel/

Ryan posted in a thread more recently that they know it's off, but the reason had something to do with the HUGS.

Kyle Rodgers

The 777 is too big for the sort of flights I do now. The NGX is the work horse. I still have a lot to learn with the NGX, but hopfully I am getting better at it.

Ryan posted in a thread more recently that they know it's off, but the reason had something to do with the HUGS.

Yep found it, cheers for the info.