Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiagoblanquet

Tropical sim scenery oddities

Good day.

Anybody here has had any issues with azores scenery by tropicalsim?

I have only lppd and lphr ones and both give me this problem with aircraft crashing (coliding) with 'nothing'. On lphr as i enter the taxiway after landing i get a plane crash. On lppd on roling for take off in the middle of the runaway the plane crashes into invisible something i dont know. I have to select ignore crashes and damage from realism setings if i want to use the scenery. Very strange.

Very anoying after spending 20min on the ground planing the flight and setting the fms. Lol

Something i could try, or im better off leaving ignore crashes 'on'?

im better off leaving ignore crashes 'on'?

I have no idea which bgl files exactly cause the crash at those particular airports.

But I can tell you leaving the 'ignore crashes' on ALWAYS is a good idea.

IMHO there is absolutely no point in having it off.

Plus you can stay calm knowing a stupid crash will not ruin your long flight on arrival.

I have no idea which bgl files exactly cause the crash at those particular airports.

But I can tell you leaving the 'ignore crashes' on ALWAYS is a good idea.

IMHO there is absolutely no point in having it off.

Plus you can stay calm knowing a stupid crash will not ruin your long flight on arrival.

+ 312!!  It has been a long and well known (to a most flight simmers but some always miss out) that the crash detection "feature" (yeah, right) in FSX is totally, absolutely, positively useless.  You know in your heart when you crash the airplane.  Leave it off and never look back.  One of the more useless features of FSX.