Sign in to follow this  
Empathica

UT2 Liveries Not Showing

I've been re-assigning paint works to liveries with UT2. Most of them are working fine but there are 2 files that don't seem to be working.

FAIB Thomson 737-8W and United Traffic Team's 7878 for Royal Brunei are appearing as solid black shapes. The shape of the aircraft is accurate but the paint isn't showing.

Any ideas why?

Thanks

When this has happened to me I have noticed sometimes the entries aren't marked correctly. Like the livery isn't named exactly correct and that can cause it to be messed up. Also the numbering might be off in the sequence can also cause it. I also think there are some repaints that are not compatible with FSX. 

Another thing is to check that the actual contents of the config file are correct. Like you have it under the right model folder, or even make sure the wording inside the file matches all the other repaints for that aircraft you have. 

No this is normal, I had this with the 2 liveries. Are you using dx10. Also are you using the mipped textures ??

14ppkc-6.png