Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

EKOD AI Traffic?

I downloaded the ekod_fsx.zip file at AVSIM for EKOD. He has an AI Traffic file which uses several planes that are referenced in the manual. The planes are no longer available. Does anyone have these files or know where I can get them? This is from the manual

"You need to install the aircraft. Iberworld flies a A320 which you can get as a complete packages from AvSim. Search for "ifdg_a320-200_iberworld". This model is not optimized for ai-use but that should be no problem with the limited use we make of it.

ATR 72-500 og Bombardier CJ-200 are in the PAI library. The models are in the packages "pai_install_model_bombardier_crj2" and "pai_install_model_atr.zip". They are made for FS9 but work well in FSX as long as you stick with the DX9-mode. In the DX10 mode they loose the texture (turn completely white). You should register with PAI to download the models and they must be installed using the PAI installer "pai_installer_v25" (the latest version). Please note that the installer lets you choose between automatic and manual installation. Automatic installation means installation to your FS9-aircraft folder. (So an FS9 installation is needed for this). If you choose automatic installation you must move (or copy) the aircraft folders to your FSX-installation  "...Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes".  The ATR-model includes 3 folder; you need the one named "PAI AT72". The textures for the aircraft must be downloaded separately,  "Texture.CIM-Cimber Air ATR72 CIMBER" and "Texture.CIM-Cimber Air CRJ200 CIMBER", and you must manually adapt the aircraft.cfg's. If you install these aircraft for the first time you may use the enclosed cfg's and overwrite the original ones after installation of the aircraft."

I cannot find any ot them. Thanks, Bob.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!