Sign in to follow this  
pogo1

Display instruction in the cockpit.

Hello

Is it possible to display the instruction rc4 on another screen
that fs.

I am a  cockpit builder and I would like to have the instructions in my Cockpit.

Thank.

Pat

Download ShowText from here. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66136-useful-additional-programs/

It runs on a widefs PC and shows the RC menu interface.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thank for your answer

It works great!

Is it possible to transfer to another screen green headband OF fs9
?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thank you for your excellent answer.

more message in the sky fs9 ....:-)

Ido not want a keybord in my cockpit.

To answer the question of rc4

i use a remote keypad cherry usb

but il does not work

have you an idea ?

Another question :

is it possible to output audio (voice) on another soundcard than fs9?

thank you very much for your help

Users have had success running RC on one client PC over WideFS to an FS host. The sound then plays on that client PC usually to a headset. FS9 on the host PC plays to those sound card speaker setups for ambient sound as adjusted in the FSX mixer.

Regarding your remote keyboard question can you test with a normal keyboard? I looked at the Cherry Programmable Keypads. How long is your USB connection. You may need to use a USB extender system. It depends on the specific USB ports you are using.

I assume the Cherry is running with numlock set correctly so the output is text numbers. You can check that by operating it into notepad or wordpad.

You may find you need to program one or two special keys on that to run enough menu functions on RC. I have RC set to use the = character for repeating an ATC command.

Check your RC keyboard assignments.

Finally,  are you using both the Cherry in the cockpit and also have another standard keyboard tucked away on the same PC? If standing alone, can you see the cherry output running into notepad/wordpad?