Hello to all! I've been piloting a while, and I have been very happy with the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, but it has seemed to have died on me, that the LCD will not light, nor will the computer recognize the USB device at all. 

When plugging in the device, the Power LED on the throttle part comes on VERY briefly, but very quickly extinguishes. The small LCD on the main yoke fails to show any signs of life. 

I have opened it up and tested that the USB cable leading into the yoke is still good, and a few other basic things, and all my tests check out. I'm not sure at all what is causing this. 

Does anyone know what I may need to do? I would be happy with a solution of a bit of soldering, I'd just not like to have to set aside the money for another yoke if possible. 

Thank you in advance for any answer. 

Computer Details: 
Desktop system, 6 Gigs ram, dual core CPU at 2.6GHz. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Microsoft Flight Simulator X. All other USB devices work fine, and the yoke system is not plugged into a hub or otherwise, but directly into the system. 

Again, any help greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Hello JaredKat,

I had the same problem and it seemed to be calibration and problems after that with the the PC registerfile.

Try:  Calibrating pro flight yoke/throttles -The Official Saitek Forum  from Registered User snagar dated 3rd Novermber 2009.

Don't be afraid; it works and don't forget to make a backup from your Original registerfile.

Succes,

Ben