Sign in to follow this  
llamaman34

Fs2 Crew Airbus X CTD

I just purchased this product.

It works fine right up until I engage the autopilot and the plane begins to turn, following the flight plan.

No crashes occurred before FS2crew was installed. I have tried lowering settings etc. and to no effect. UAC has been turned off. FSX has been run as administrator. 

It's quite frustrating as FS2Crew is meant to have little to no effect on memory and CPU usage, yet my computer is seemingly unable to cope. I have an Intel Duo Core E8400 @ 3.00ghz and 3gig RAM. 

The crashes always seem to occur when the plane beings to turn, so OOM does not seem to be the main issue. I have tried loading the Airbus at different airports and tried flying with no difference. I don't have any payware airports, weather or any custom AI. 

Please help!

Hard to guess.

What does the error report say?

You can use "Event Viewer" to get details on the crash.

Try re-installing the Airbus and FS2Crew though.

We've had no other reports of crashes, so maybe you just got a weird gremlin.

After reintalling fs2crew, and much testing, I have concluded that it is an out of memory issue. I think calling 'flaps up' may have also been a trigger for the 'fatal error' crashes. I have decided to try a flight out in a less densely populated area to see how it goes there. The airbus was working fine before fs2crew was installed, so I am left puzzled and frustrated by it. 

After two successful flights, I've concluded it was a OOM problem with my computer; I just chose a place to fly in which the computer couldn't handle. All fixed! 

It's so fun and challenging to fly in a multi-crew envrionment now!

Thank you so much for this great product!

After two successful flights, I've concluded it was a OOM problem with my computer; I just chose a place to fly in which the computer couldn't handle. All fixed! 

It's so fun and challenging to fly in a multi-crew envrionment now!

Thank you so much for this great product!

Glad you got it sorted.