Sign in to follow this  
twinsim

LINDA + Saitek PFSP + A2A Cherokee

Hello,

Is anyone using LINDA for the Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel with the A2A Cherokee?

Everything on mine works great (using the downloaded configuration module - thank you!), except the battery switch.  My Saitek switch has to be rocked from the off to the on position, and then back off before the switch on the aircraft panel toggles on.  Then it's the same procedure to turn the panel switch off. (rock the Saitek switch to on and then off.)

I initially thought it was something I did when attempting to set up LINDA. (First time user. :wub: )  But I replaced the config*.lua file with a fresh one, and it's still the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brett

HI Twinsim

Welcome to LINDA. It looks like you have the Battery Toggle function assigned to the OFF position of your Saitek switch.  Normally, you will find in each LINDA module an ON, OFF and Toggle function.

To check, go to the Saitek Switch Panel page and move the switch to each position. You will see the appropriate switch and function highlight. I think you need to change the functions to Battery ON (for the on position) and Battery OFF (for the off position). To do this simply click on the On Press action for each position, click on the A2A Cherokee list and find and select the correct Battery Switch function. Then click Save.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Mr. ScotFlieger,

Very simple solution.  Works perfectly.  Thank you for your quick and detailed response!

Brett