Sign in to follow this  
sac601

Throttle for engine 4 not working on PMDG B747 FSX

Hi,

I have a problem,

I start my four engine in my PMDG B747 for FSX and they all seems to work but when I push the throttle, engine 4 is not going. I followed the procedures but  I noticed that on my overhead panel the Engine Bleed number 4 show on in white and off in yellow. 

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank

Al

Is anyone here to help me with my problem please? I can add my overhead photo if someone could explain to me how to do it?

Thanks

Al

Is anyone here to help me with my problem please? I can add my overhead photo if someone could explain to me how to do it?

Thanks

Al

Sounds like No 4 engine hasn't started properly. The amber Bleed OFF light with the white ON indicator shows the engine is not producing any bleed air pressure to open the bleed valve, which it should be if up to idle speed. What values of N1, N2 (N3 if RR engines) and EGT are showing on the EICAS Engine page after starting No.4?

Check to see if the fire handle for engine 4 has been pulled. If it has reset it and try the start sequence again. Look at the EICAS systems pages to see if anything looks wrong there, particularly the ECS and fuel systems.

Try clearing all failures from the addons menu. Something may have become active by mistake.

Are you loading FSX with a default aircraft such as the Trike or the Cessna 172 as the default flight? If not change your default flight so this is the case. You don't need to load that aircraft, just see it spinning in flight selection menu.

If you are running on Windows 7 or 8 make sure you install and run everything as administrator.

If none of this works and engine 4 is set up like the other three engines then I would suggest opening a support ticket with PMDG on their website. Take some screenshots of the problem and upload them with your support request. You can do that directly on their support page.

ki9cAAb.jpg