Sign in to follow this  
Kermit_70

RealityXP WAAS 430

Hello,

I recently moved to a Windows8.1 machine. All works fine (FSX Accelleration, ORBX Global Base & Vector, Global mesh, REX4). 

I tried to install the RealityXP FLT and FLN gauges on my Carenado F33A Bonanza but with no luck. The aircraft just never loads up. I read many threads in various forums, and there seems to be no solution, at the moment (please tell me if you know one). My final understanding is that during installation RealityXP forces you to put a Reality folder in C:/Programs (x86) without giving the options to change that. And this might be a problem in Windows8.1. If anybody know how to hack this and change the default directory, please let us know (so my people would thank you for that!!!).

I have installed RealityXP WAAS 430 (the GPS), and I have read that this should not give any trouble even in Windows8.1. In my hands, the aircraft loads up if I disable my antivirus (and run everything as administrator), but I am now experiencing some FSX crashes, which I wasn't before. 

Anybody could suggest some step to optimise my installation of WAAS 430 on my F33A, in Windos8.1 environment?

Many thanks!