Sign in to follow this  
PilotSim

Market research. New flight simulator. No more fsx.cfg nonsense

After you put together you management and dev teams, that is of course all the talented folks can work in their spare time to produce a monster of a flight sim. I do not believe most understand how much effort and talent is actually required. Maybe you do. I am not by any means trying to negate your idea, but I think your 1st project will need to find out what it might cost then go from there.

Check these guys out as an example

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pilot-tycoon-the-new-flight-simulator-adventure-game

Bob

My passion, in this instance, is aviation and flight simulation. I've been a fan of the MSFS since Flight Simulator 5.1. I meddled with a few alternatives along the way, including Fly! and the Flight Unlimited series

And you have just joined AVSIM to open up this first topic and you are from the UK. Interesting. The last three "attempts" to do something like this came from either the UK or a Brit living in Austria. Sorry to sound skeptical, but there you go. I suggest you set up your own web site, and solicit marketing data there, instead of starting what will turn out to be a real tragic end here. I am now closing this thread. Please do not restart here. Please do continue it "elsewhere".